- All Recipes Mac And Cheese For One Slice
- All Recipe Macaroni And Cheese
- All Recipes Mac And Cheese For One Person
- Not a traditional candidate for mac and cheese, feta is the true underdog here. The tangy taste is fun addition to other staple cheeses. Just be careful not to add too much salt to your mac and cheese since feta is quite salty on its own. Brie Jayna Goldstein. The super creamy texture of Brie adds a great richness and creaminess to the dish.
- Grease a casserole dish. Place a quarter of the macaroni in the bottom followed by an even layer of one-quarter of the cheese slices. Dot with butter and season with salt.
- From creamy baked macaroni and cheese to stovetop versions with bacon, explore hundreds of easy, comforting mac and cheese recipes. These Are the 15 Most-Loved Macaroni and Cheese Recipes on Allrecipes These Are the 15 Most-Loved Macaroni and Cheese Recipes on Allrecipes. Baked Mac and Cheese for One Rating: Unrated 239.
- A simple white sauce where you add cheese and a few other flavors with macaroni and a potato chip crust. This recipe makes a lot, I like to make two pans so I can take one to a pot luck and have the other one to keep in the fridge for later.
1 cup elbow macaroni
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
¾ cup fat-free half-and-half
¾ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
¼ teaspoon dry mustard powder
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch ground turmeric
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
All Recipes Mac And Cheese For One Slice
Reduce heat to low and beat in the 40g Cheddar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Stir in the cooked macaroni. Spoon the macaroni and cheese into the prepared.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until mixture is smooth. Slowly add half-and-half, whisking as it is poured in. Stir until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Add Cheddar cheese, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and turmeric; whisk to combine.
Drain macaroni and add to the cheese sauce. Stir until evenly coated.
#macandcheese #macaroniinapot #macaroni
Subscribe to Allrecipes @ http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=allrecipes
Allrecipes Magazine is now available!
All Recipe Macaroni And Cheese
U.S. subscribers, subscribe here: http://armagazine.com/subscribenow
Canadian subscribers, subscribe here: http://themeredithstore.ca/p-282-allrecipes-subscription.aspx
All Recipes Mac And Cheese For One Person