Bino is a Free Stereo 3D Video Player for Linux and Max OS X March 5th, 2011 8 Comments Other S3D Tech. If you are looking for a video player for Linux or Mac OS X that supports stereoscopic 3D video playback, then Bino might be just the right thing you need. Bino is free software, licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL version 3. Here at BINO (pronounced bee-no) we are committed to providing stylish, quality products at smart affordable prices that make it easy for our consumers to enjoy every room in their Home or Office to the fullest. We have an ever-growing range of product lines spanning categories such as Bath, Home st. Bino player free download - PUBG MOBILE - 2nd Anniversary, My Bino, Bino Zoom, and many more programs. Nonetheless, when it comes to 3D content, there aren't that many alternatives just yet so if you are looking for one such tool, you might want to check out Bino. Enjoy both offline and online clips. We make binocular accessories, and the BINO DOCK - which turns any vehicle's cup holder into a binocular holder - is our best one yet. Unique Accessories for Binoculars. Turn a cup holder into a binocular holder.
Bino is a video player with the following main features:
- Support for stereoscopic 3D video, with a wide variety of input and output formats.
- Support for multi-display video, e.g. for powerwalls, Virtual Reality installationsand other multi-projector setups.
Bino currently works on GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, and Windows. It is based on the following libraries:
- OpenGL (with GLEW) for video output.
- OpenAL for audio output.
- FFmpeg to decode video and audio files.
- Qt for the user interface.
- LibASS to render subtitles.
- Optionally Equalizer for advanced multi-display support.
Bino 3d For Macbook
Bino is free software, licensed underthe terms of the GNU GPL version 3 or later.