- Nikon Camera Control Pro 3
- Nikon Camera Control Software
- Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0
- Nikon Pro Cameras Review
- Camera Control Pro 2 Nikon
Nikon Camera Control Pro is a user-oriented and complete Mac OS X application that makes it possible for you to remotely take control over your Nikon DSLR via a USB, LAN or WiFi connection. Helps you to remotely control your Nikon DSLR camera with extreme ease. From Nikon Camera.
- I also tried my MacBook Pro that is also upgraded to El Capitan - and the Camera Control Pro 2 there could also not find an attached camera. 10-21-15 Apple updated El Capitan to OS 10.11.1 - but Camera Control Pro 2 still cannot find my Nikon D800.
- This is Nikon Imaging Website. Home; Products & Solutions. Plus 1GB of free disk space for running Camera Control Pro. 800 x 600 pixels or more with 16-bit color (High Color/thousands of colors). Mac OS X version 10.3.9 or later. 256MB (768MB or more recommended) Hard disk.
- Nikon retain ownership of the Manual and all copies thereof and all related intellectual property rights, and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement, oral or written, between you and Nikon. Camera Control Pro 2 Full Ver. 2.32.0 2020/08/18 View.
We plan to examine OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” compatibility for the software applications listed below. We will announce our findings once testing is complete. We cannot guarantee the compatibility of these applications with OS X 10.11 “El Capitan” until we have completed testing.
– Capture NX-D
– ViewNX-i (including Movie Editor View-Movie Editor)
– Picture Control Utility 2
– Nikon Message Center 2
– Camera Control Pro 2
– Wireless Transmitter Utility (originally named WT-4 Setup Utility)
– IPTC Preset Manager
– GP-N100 Utility
For the following three software products we will only test for compatibility. We do not plan to update the applications to provide compatibility with OS X version 10.11 “El Capitan”.
– ViewNX 2
– Capture NX 2
– Short Movie Creator
We do not intend to provide compatibility with the following applications.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 3
– Capture NX Ver. 1.x
– Camera Control Pro Ver. 1.x
– Nikon Capture series
– ViewNX Ver. 1.x
– Nikon Transfer Ver. 1.x
– Nikon View series
– Nikon Scan series
– PictureProject COOLPIX Remote Control
– WT-3 Setup Utility
– Wireless Camera Setup Utility
– Wireless Connecting Utility
– Nik Color Efex Pro 2.0
– Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Select Edition
– Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete Edition
– PC-PJ Transfer
– Thumbnail Selector
Control your Nikon DSLR camera remotely from your Mac via USB.
Automatically transfer all captured images instantly to you hard disk and optionally import them into your prefered image library application.
Trigger image capture via release button on camera body including high speed shooting or remotely from your Mac via toolbar button, menu item, keyboard shortcut or Apple Remote.
Remote Camera Control
Sofortbild automatically recognizes your camera and shows camera model, lens name, focal length, focus mode, exposure value and battery status in a status bar.
All major camera settings like shutter speed, aperture, exposure, white balance, iso, image format and size and matrix mode are shown and can be changed from inside Sofortbild.
Value changes on the camera body are instantly updated in the application.
Instant Image Review
Images are instantly shown in a full featured, highly optimized image viewer for pixel and color accurate image review.
For easier image review several histogram types including luminance and red, green, blue channel are calculated. Contained meta data in image file can be viewed in Inspector.
Use fullscreen mode to review image as large as possible without any disturbing controls.
Auto Image Import
Sofortbild can automatically import captured images into Apple Aperture and iPhoto, optionally launching those application if they are not already running.
Pictures are imported into user defined projects and albums or automatically created ones.
Auto import into Adobe Lightroom is provided by setting up Lightroom’s watch-folder feature.
- Control you camera remotely from your Mac via USB.
- Automatically transfer all captured images instantly to you hard disk.
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your Mac.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary number of shutter speeds and interval shooting.
- Import captured images automatically into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Customize file name format and save folder and optionally hide file extension.
- In “RAW+JPEG” mode both image files will get same index.
- Shooting bracketing series, all image files will get same index with incrementing suffix.
- Reset index counter to start count from one again.
- Image Viewer shows most recent captured image including file name and size and image type and dimensions.
- Zoom image in and out, move it around, show it in its actual size and resize it again to fit into image viewer.
- Switch image viewer into fullscreen mode for high resolution review.
- Adjust background color to fit your working environment.
- Disable image viewer while using auto import to gain maximum performance in photo library application.
- Choose between six different image histogram modes to review image quality.
- Browse through complete meta data contained in image file.
- View camera model, lens name, focal length, focus mode and battery status in status bar.
- Control exposure status from application while adjusting shutter speed and aperture.
- View and change shutter speed, aperture, exposure, white balance, iso, image format and size and matrix mode from application.
- Values changes on camera body are instantly updated in the application.
Nikon Camera Control Software
- Define self timer delay and number of pictures.
- Visual and acoustic feedback are given during countdown.
- Take series of pictures using a constant interval.
- Define interval by selecting hours, minutes and seconds.
- Take series of pictures with an arbitrary number of different exposure values for high dynamic range imaging.
- Define minimum and maximum shutter speed and optionally shutter speed step and delay.
- Filenames of captured images will get the same index including an incrementing suffix.
- Automatically import captured images into Aperture and iPhoto.
- Optionally launch applications if not running.
- Import pictures into existing projects and albums or create new ones automatically.
- Setup a watch-folder using the auto import feature to automatically import captures images into Lightroom.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.0
- Use toolbar button, menu item or keyboard shortcut to capture images remotely.
- Alternatively press “Play” button on Apple Remote.
- Depending on focus mode camera will perform auto focus before taking pictures.
Nikon Pro Cameras Review
Camera Control Pro 2 Nikon
- macOS Mojave (10.14.x), macOS High Sierra (10.13.x), macOS Sierra (10.12.6) or Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.
- A supported Nikon camera. Most recent models can be used with Sofortbild. See the full list of supported models.
- Optionally Aperture, iPhoto or Lightroom.