Use your gamepad or joystick like a mouse and keyboard on Mac OS X.
- Enjoyable-1.2.zip (311KB)
- git clone http://git.yukkurigames.com/enjoyable.git
Connect a wireless PS4 controller with a Mac. Press and hold the PlayStation button and Share button to put the controller into pairing mode. On your Mac, go to Bluetooth settings either. Keyboard Game Controller Mac Top Selected Products and Reviews Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard with Multimedia Keys Wrist Rest and Red Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black).
- Mac OS X 10.7+
- One or more HID-compatible (e.g. USB or Bluetooth) input devices
I play games with a Playstation 3 controller, so these will be useless if you have a different controller. These are the mappings I use for games I like. To use them, just save them and double-click on them in Finder, or use ⌘O in Enjoyable to import them.
License2013 Joe Wreschnig, 2012 Yifeng Huang, 2009 Sam McCall
Enjoyable is free software written by Joe Wreschnig and is based on the Enjoy codebase written by Yifeng Huang and Sam McCall.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the 'Software'), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
Best Midi Keyboard Controller For Mac
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Controller Keyboard For Mac Keyboard
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.