Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
Mac Air Covers For Laptops
Sturdy Yet Chic Looking Cover For MacBook Air GMYLE Macbook Air 13 inch case. Get this unique customized MacBook Air cover in 15 different prints. Each print is pretty and attractive. It has a simple clip-on design which lets you install the cover on the laptop easily. This hard case has a glossy print and makes your laptop look quite fashionable. Se7enline MacBook Pro 2020 Case 13 inch Plastic Hard Shell Laptop Cover for MacBook Pro 13-inch Model A2251/A2289 with Touch Bar Touch ID New Released with Keyboard Protective Skin, Rose Quartz. 4.0 out of 5 stars 1,086. CDN$ 24.99 CDN$ 24. 99 CDN$ 30.50 CDN$30.50. Get it by Friday, Sep 18.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
Macbook Air Computer Covers
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair, and more.
Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.Contact Apple Support