Dungeon Hunter 4 Mod
Dungeon Hunter 4 เกมแนวต่อสู้ตะลุยด้าน โดยในเกมมีให้เลือกอาชีพ 4 อาชีพได้แก่ Battleworn, Blademaster, Warmage, Sentinel ในแต่ละอาชีพจะมี Skill และลักษณะการต่อสู้ที่แตกต่างกันออกไป. The legendary Dungeon Hunter series returns with a vengeance! Play the most intense and immersive hack 'n' slash game ever on mobile! After stopping the demon invasion in the Kingdom of Valenthia, the world remains shattered, crumbling at its very core – destruction and desolation seeping from its wounds – but even when we try to rebuild.
Dungeon Hunter 4 Ios
How to Backup/Restore Dungeon Hunter 4 Profileposted Aug 17, 2013, 11:03 AM by mark levy [ updated Aug 17, 2013, 11:05 AM]
Dungeon Hunter 4 Walkthrough
Sometimes, Dungeon Hunter 4 will crash everytime it opens, which leaves you with a lot of time you put into the game, gone down the drain because you will need to reinstall.
This also happens when the game notices problems with the Timer Glitch, So don't get too greedy with the amount of gems to wait for, because this may happen at any time, and you will be able to save your character, but the gems you were going to speed up to get will all be completed since you need to be connected to the internet.
This is a way I found to Backup your characters so if this does happen, you won't lose anything!
(This is For iPhones/iPads/iPods, I know you can do this with android, but unsure of the locations)
1. Download iFunbox On your Mac/PC
3. Open iFunbox
4. Click the 'iFunbox Classic' Tab in the top left.
6. Click 'User'
8. Find the folder for 'Dungeon Hunter 4'
9. Click the 'Documents' Folder, ALL your info is in here!
10.Make a folder on your computer called DH4 Backup, to put your files.
11. Just in case, Copy ALL files in the 'Documents' Folder to your computer.
12. Now Delete ALL Files in the Documents EXCEPT 'DH4_Cloud' NOT 'DH4_CLOUD.BAK'
13. On the bottom right of iFunbox, click 'Remove Device'
14. On your iPad/Phone, make sure Dungeon Hunter 4 is closed by double tapping home, and closing it.
15. Turn Wifi or 3g on, Boot up Dungeon Hunter 4. You will have your characters and no crash.
The only thing you will lose, is the gems that you were using the timer glitch to get, so just know that this can happen so its better to cash in on the gems sort of frequently and start from scratch again.