Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. The Best Free Operating Systems & Updates app downloads for Mac: Apple Boot Camp Support Software Apple Mac OS X Mavericks Apple Mac OS X El Capitan A.
After you set up Find My, you can locate a lost or stolen device, or even help a friend find their missing device. You can also share your location with friends, family, and contacts, ask to follow a friend’s location, or get directions to a friend’s location.
How to turn on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Find My.
- If you want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
- Tap Find My [device], then turn on Find My [device].
- To see your device even when it's offline, turn on Enable Offline Finding. To have the location of your device sent to Apple when the battery is low, turn on Send Last Location.
- If you want to be able to find your lost device on a map, make sure that Location Services is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and turn on location services.
How to add your AirPods or Apple Watch to Find My
If your AirPods or your Apple Watch are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically set up when you turn on Find My iPhone.
How to turn on Find My for your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy, then click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock in the lower left is locked , click it, then enter the name and password of the administrator.
- Select Location Services.
- Select the Enable Location Services checkbox.
- Next to System Services, click Details.
- Make sure that the checkbox next to Find My Mac is selected.
- Click Done, then return to the main System Preferences window.
- Click Apple ID, then click iCloud.
- Select the checkbox next to Find My Mac.
If you have iOS 12 or earlier, or macOS Mojave or earlier
Find Friends For Mac Os High Sierra
Find Friends For Mac Osx
The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. Here's what to do if you don't have iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS Catalina, or watchOS 6:
Mac Os For Pc
- Set up Find My iPhone on your devices.
- To find your device, use iCloud.com.
- To locate your friends and family, use Find My Friends.
- See how to share your location with your family.