Flipkart has recently shut down its mobile website and started offering customers the Flipkart app. So, the Flipkart app is now the only way of shopping from the official Flipkart website via your smartphone. For more related apps visit Brighter Guide.
Buy Apple All-in-One Core i5 (6th Gen) (8 GB DDR3/2 TB/Mac OS X Lion/2 GB/27 Inch Screen/Apple iMac / A1419) only for Rs. 188900 from Flipkart.com. Only Genuine Products. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. Cash On Delivery! Flipkart houses everything you can possibly imagine, from trending electronics like laptops, tablets, smartphones, and mobile accessories to in-vogue fashion staples like shoes, clothing and lifestyle accessories; from modern furniture like sofa sets, dining tables, and wardrobes to appliances that make your life easy like washing machines, TVs. How to Extract Product reviews from Flipkart website; Preprocessing of the Extracted reviews; Extracting and Analyzing Positive reviews Extracting and Negative reviews In this article, we will extract the reviews of Macbook air laptop from the Flipkart website and perform text analysis. Hands-on implementation of Flipkart review scarping. Flipkart free download - Flipkart Lite, Flipkart FrontRunner, Flipkart Online Shopping App, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout.
Although if you want to enjoy the mobile shopping experience of Flipkart on your Computer, you can download and install the Flipkart app on your PC. So, here is a full detailed tutorial on how to download Flipkart app for PC computer Windows 7/8/8.1. You can read the full article below.Contents1 Download and Install Flipkart app in PC Laptop
1.1 What We Are Doing – Explained Download and Install Flipkart app in PC Laptop
Step 1: First of all you need to have BlueStacks installed on your computer. If you don’t already have BlueStacks installed; then download it from the link given below.Download BlueStacks
Step 3: You will see the Flipkart app as the result. You may also download and install the app by clicking on the download button below.Download Flipkart APK
Step 4: After the app is downloaded in BlueStacks it will automatically get installed after installation is completed. Go to my apps in BlueStacks and then click on the Flipkart app.
Now enjoy the mobile shopping experience of Flipkart on your computer. You can Also download PayTM App for PC Laptop Windows Computer.
What We Are Doing – Explained
Actually, what we are doing is – installing an Android Emulator (BlueStacks) on a computer. It helps us to run or play android apps on a computer. After that, we are installing the Flipkart app on BlueStacks.
This is pretty same like installing Flipkart in your smartphone, but this is the easiest way to install Flipkart app in your PC. You can also use the same method for installing other popular Android apps on your computer.
However, if you are using an old machine (computer) then, you might face some trouble while installing BlueStacks on your computer. Don’t worry some BlueStacks alternatives which you can use are – YouWave, Andy, and many more. Although if you need any help then comment below I will love to help you.
Flipkart is the market leader in the E-commerce space of India. But, after they started forcing people to download the Flipkart app on smartphones. Some of their customers are happy with it, but most of the Flipkart users are not so happy.
If you head over to the Google Play store and read reviews of people regarding Flipkart app, you will find shocking bad comments. Yes, people don’t like it very much. Don’t worry, you don’t need to think about what people think. So without wasting any time, follow this tutorial for downloading and installing Flipkart app for your PC.
I hope you are able to find what you were looking for. You can comment below if you need any help. However, don’t forget to share the article on social media, with your friends. You may Also Subscribe to our newsletter for more tutorials like this.
Flipkart App for PC/Laptop Windows 10/8/7/8.1 Download
Do you want to enjoy Flipkart app for PC? Well, if you are a loyal Flipkart customer then that should be a normal desire to maximize the experience when shopping online in this e-market. But the sad part is that there is no developed dedicated app for PC. But wait. There is still something you can do about it. There is still a way to enjoy the Flipkart app for PC. And the best part is it is simple.
For Flipkart customers, there is a web-based Flipkart site like. But if you would compare the Flipkart app on mobile devices and the Flipkart app website, you will notice that a lot of discounts and advantages are not available for website users. That is why there are still a lot more people that prefer Flipkart on their smartphones. But if we could port Flipkart app on PC and make it work exactly like it does on mobile devices, then that should be a better user experience. So here is how you could install Flipkart app for PC. If you are a flipkart customer then I recommend you to check flipkart customer care number, i found these numbers very helpful when i bought my ZenPhone.
Flipkart Macbook Air
Flipkart App For PC
How to Install Flipkart App for PC
Just like the old saying that if there is a will then there is a way. And with the versatility of the Windows operating system, developers and avid Windows users will always find a way. And this time, to be able to enjoy Flipkart app for PC. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
- First is to use your preferred web browser like the Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge to get a copy of an Android emulator. You could try BlueStacks or Nox App Player for this. All you have to do is visit their official websites and download an installer.
- After the download is done you may now run the installer and install it on your PC or laptop’s local drive.
- Once you installed the Android emulator, launch the app.
- Since this is your first time to open the Android emulator, it will usually walk you through some instructions on how to use the system.
- In the end, you will be directed to a familiar Android looking interface. Look for the Google Play Store.
- Again, since this is your first time to access the emulator, using the Play Store will require you a one-time prompt to enter your Google account. This means you will have to enter your Gmail.
- Once you got that out of the way, search for the Flipkart Online Shopping App.
- As soon as you find it, install it like the way you install on a typical Android device. Tap install and wait for it to finish.
- After the installation, open the Flipkart app.
- Enter your Flipkart app account and that is it. You now can enjoy Flipkart app for PC.
Features of Flipkart App
- Easily search any product that you have in mind especially beauty and electronic items.
- Check for ratings and reviews of the product that you want to purchase. This will give you a better idea of how much quality and customer satisfaction you will get with it.
- Use a wishlist so you can bookmark all the products that you plan to buy for later.
- Narrow down your search queries using a filter for the price range, color, style, pattern, or brand.
- Track your orders from inside the app.
- Get notifications for products markdowns, personalized offers, exclusive launches, and order status.
This method is great for Windows PC or laptop that has 4GB of RAM. If your PC or laptop only has 2GB of RAM, try to limit the number of apps that you want to install.
Does this article satisfy your curiosity on how to install Flipkart app for PC? If you have other queries that this article missed to discuss feel free to ask it in the comment section below. And don’t forget to share this article so that other people could enjoy Flipkart app for PC as well.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Flipkart For Macbook Pro