Resize an image online. Use our fast, easy and free online photo resizer to change the dimensions of any picture. Easily change the size of your photos with Adobe Photoshop Express. Want to know how to make a picture smaller or larger? Use our photo resizer to adjust the size of any image in seconds so it's perfect for social. Light Image Resizer Free Download. Light Image Resizer Using this without cost resize realistic programming program, you can deliver email accommodating adaptations of the photographs, embed these people swifter, move them effectively through envelope to most likely organizer, change their very own document arrange, alter increasingly more picture records/group picture resize subsequently save. Light Image Resizer. Light Image Resizer is a simple program that allows you to resize an image or group of images with just a few clicks. All you have to do is drag the images you want to resize into the window, select the. XnConvert is an easy image converter for graphic files, photos and images available on Windows, MacOSX and Linux. It supports more than 400 file formats (jpeg, tiff, png, gif, camera raw, jpeg2000, WebP, OpenEXR.). You can resize, add a watermark, change contrast, brightness or gamma, apply filters and many other things.
With high-resolution camera in our smartphones, every photo we capture, it takes a significant amount of space. We tend to capture thousands of photos and they end up either in our Windows or Mac computer or an external storage device, taking up space there. To organize the huge collection of images, you must reduce the size of photos. It will help you to recover a lot of disk space. It can also help share the images with ease. However, if you want to resize thousands of photos, doing it individually is not a good option. Therefore, you need a bulk image resizer. There are a lot of best bulk image resizer for Windows and Mac which can help you resize images in batch. Let’s know about them.
First, in the article, we will talk about the bulk photo resizer for Windows and then we will proceed to discuss image resizer tools for Mac.
Also Read: how to boost your pc with an optimization tool
Best Bulk Image Resizer for Windows to Resize Multiple Photos
Finding a bulk image resizer can be a hefty task, therefore, we have listed these batch image resizers for Windows to fulfill your needs to organize your photos collection in a few clicks.
1. Image Resizer
One of the best bulk image resizers for both Windows and Mac which can be used to resize, rotate, flip, change the size and rename images in bulk. All you need to do is add a single image or an entire folder without losing the digital quality of any photo.
Features Of Image Resizer:
- Quickly resizes single or bulk photos.
- Corrects orientation in images without any trouble.
- Converts and saves the images in a wide array of image formats.
The tool also allows you to set predefined dimensions and save them to quickly reduce the picture size. Also, creates log reports for every image rescale interval which provides extra information related to resizing tasks which can be used to review a session.
Video Tutorial: Batch Image Resizer For Mac To Resize Multiple Photos At Once
2. Image Resizer for Windows
Image Resizer for Windows is a batch image resizer as it is easy to use. This powerful software is light on system resources and is free. The app allows you to resize a single image or images in bulk straight from your Windows Explorer.
Features Of Image Resizer for Windows
- The tool is compatible for popular image formats such as JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO, TIFF, WDP and more.
- Allows you to choose from predefined image sizes or select a Custom Image Size.
- Comes with advanced options such as custom default sizes, file options, encoding and more.
All it takes is a few seconds to resize your high-resolution image. The app works as a Windows shell extension, that’s why you just have to select a photo or multiple pictures you want to resize.
PicPick is not only a screenshot capturing tool but also acts as batch image resizer. This app is free and is easy on system resources and allows you to different effects such as frames, mosaic, drop shadows, brightness control, and more.
Features Of PicPick:
- Allows you to take screenshots of an active window, scrolling window, entire window or a certain region of your desktop.
- Lets you highlight and annotate your images with shapes, arrows, text.
- The app saves, share or send images via email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, Twitter, and more.
Picpick comes with advanced settings which allows you to set hotkeys, image quality, file naming and more.
RIOT is an image resizer which comes with an intuitive interface and allows you to preview the output image. The tool is light on system resources but powerful enough to perform extensive functions.
Features Of RIOT:
- Saves and optimizes PNG, JPEG, GIF and more.
- Allows you to compare the original image with the optimized one.
- Visually reduces the number of unique colors for GIF and PNG images to decrease file size.
Also comes in handy if you want to remove unsupported metadata. Also, you can transfer metadata between different image format provided the destination format is compatible with it.
5. Graphics Converter Pro
Graphics is bulk image resizer which has a simple to use interface with support for more than 500 graphics format. This app can not only resize images but also can perform operations such as Watermark, cropper, splitter and more
Features Of Graphics Converter Pro:
- Can convert more than 130 formats into others such as JPF, JP2and other.
- Allows you to rename and change metadata information.
- Enables you to convert more than 500 graphics formats to PDF documents in bulk.
With Standard, Custom and Proportion size, this bulk image converter can adjust the size of the image as well. The tool comes with manual mode and auto mode for image combination.
Best Bulk Image Resizer for Mac to Resize Multiple Photos
To resize bulk images on your Mac, check the list of image resizer software and sort your Photos library in a jiffy.
With Tweak Photos, resize multiple images with a few clicks. Moreover, the app is not just a batch photo resizer, it gives you a lot of other editing options. It also supports more than 50 RAW image formats.
- Allows you to explore a wide range of combinations for Batch renaming and format conversions.
- Enables you to rectify the errors found in preview & helps in editing photos in a batch.
- Enables you to denoise photos, change texture, effects & put watermark, apply filters to single or multiple images.
Tweak Photos comes with multi-layer management with an auto-correct orientation and rotation controls.
BatchPhoto is one of the best bulk image resizers for Mac. It is an easy to use app which makes editing multiple photos in a few clicks possible. It also comes with an option to save the settings as presets, so that you can use them in another session.
Features Of BatchPhoto:
Light Image Resizer Para Mac
- The app can convert, rotate, auto-crop, watermark, put a date stamp or rename bulk photos at once.
- Allows you to adjust the brightness, saturation, sharpness, and contrast of an image.
- Comes with special effects, filters, frames, and borders.
BatchPhoto is compatible with all RAW image formats including PNG, JPG, TIF, GIF, PDF. The app enables you to edit your photos share or upload them on Facebook, FTP, or Flickr. It
EasyBatchPhoto is a batch image resizer for Mac which comes with a user-friendly interface. The app is powerful and responsive. To start editing, all you need to do is drag the app on to the interface and start working on it
Features Of EasyBatchPhoto:
- Reads JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and other formats but Writes JPEG, TIFF and PNG.
- Performs operations related to JPEG without compromising the quality.
- Preserves EXIF headers and allows you to view EXIF headers with inbuilt Inspector Window.
EasyBatchPhoto offers editing tools to perform basic operations such as resizing, cropping, converting, rotating, and watermarking. The app also allows you to create templates for a task and import or export them.
Resize your images without losing the quality of a photo, use JPGmini. The basic operation of the app is to resize or compress a file by deleting unwanted binary information from photos when you export.
Features Of JPGmini
- Allows you to change the resolution of your photos, choose any of the of predefined templates for width and height.
- JPEGmini helps to reduce the file size of photos up to 80% without compromising the resolution of a photo.
- Retrieves a lot of space on your computer or other storage devices by optimizing the images.
JPGmini can be used as a plugin for Photoshop or Lightroom.
PhotoBulk is a bulk image converter tool which can help you reduce the size of photos. The app has a user-friendly interface. The app also allows you to check the preview and save desired settings as presets for your future use.
Features Of PhotoBulk:
- The tool comes with watermark software, image compressor & image converter, therefore, you can resize, convert or water photos in bulk.
- Saves a lot of disk space by optimizing PNG or JPEG file without losing the quality.
- Allows you to stamp your images with a chosen date.
All you need to do is drop your images onto the editor and select the watermark, modify other settings to get the desired outcome.
So, these are some of the best bulk image resizers for Windows and Mac to resize multiple photos. With these tools, you can resize multiple photos and save storage on your hard disk. Most of them also come with standard editing features as well, so you can always edit the photos while resizing them, making you kill a bird with two stones.
Liked the article? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Light Image Resizer – ObviousIdea’s all-time best seller, Millions of images have been resized with our software!
– previously called ‘VSO Image Resizer’
Easily create collages and convert images, photos and pictures with ObviousIdea’s light image resizer and image converter software. Simply and powerfully, it resizes and converts images, one by one or in batch mode. Images can be bulk edited by applying profiles.
The program is available for all Windows computers. Just right click to resize images as copies or continue to work on the originals. Then simply share your resized images and collages online with friends.
Windows 10 · 8 · 7
Version 126.96.36.199 · 9.4 MB · System Requirements
Light Image Resizer 4 Mac
- Resize images, resize pictures and resize photos – compress, convert, and easily create copies
- Create beautiful collage layouts for social media with just a few clicks
- Resize and convert multiple images at a time
- Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing (optionally with optimized compression)
- Sort, rename or add a watermark to protect your pictures from being stolen
- Choose from a wide range of pre-defined profiles (like iPhone, HDTV, Email) or create your own
- Easily convert between image formats (for example JPEG to PNG, or vice versa)
- Shell integration to add your favorite profiles directly to Windows context menu
- Create PDF documents from your images
- Create beautiful collage layouts for social media with just a few clicks (see video…)
What’s new in version 6
- Extend to square mode makes the image rectangular by adding blurred content (for Instagram) (sample image)
- Create animated GIFs from separate images with several transition effects (sample image)
- Rename action to just rename image files without changing content
- Manual visual crop for added images (sample image)
- Background removal1 (powered by remove.bg): Uses artificial intelligence to remove the background of your photos (sample image)
- Metadata customization: select which metadata to keep, or remove, or even override (for text based values) (sample image)
- New collage templates for stunning layouts (sample gallery)
- …and other improvements
[Full list of changes]
1remove.bg is a third party service with separate pricing. For more information please see: remove.bg
Resize and convert
Use the Light Image Resizer to resize photos. The batch image converter can easily convert your pictures into different formats. Select your output resolution, resize the original or create a copy, move and/or rename files or compress, choose a specific destination for your processed images. You can work on individual photos or edit large numbers of images by simply doing a batch resize in just one click.
Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image. The ObviousIdea Photo Resizer/Picture Resizer works on files, subfolders and folders, and supports RAW formats. With multi-core support integrated, you can convert images even faster. Launch the application easily from Windows shell explorer with a right click on the image or folder.
Output and export
Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files from your images (convert JPG to PDF for example); do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create, export, backup new profiles with your favorite settings. The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, such as HDTV and Ultra HD (4K) resolution wallpaper images, iPhone, etc. Access to profiles in one click with the shell integration.
Arrange beautiful collage layouts with several pictures, only with a few clicks. Just choose your images, select a layout template, check the order, and save your collage. Perfect for sharing on social media or your blog post.
Feel free to contact us if you would like a format to be added that is not currently supported by our software!
Your system should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (64 or 32 bit)
- 2.0 GHz processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 50 MB of free hard drive space
Note: There is no native version available for Mac OS, but you can use Windows emulation such as Parallels Desktop.