Before you begin
If you want to transfer files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to your Mac but don't want to use iTunes, or want to backup files to iTunes but don't want to cover the existing ones, you are recommended with this iPhone transfer software for Mac. With this transfer software, now you can transfer files from your iPhone/iPad/iPod to Mac directly. MobiKin Assistant for iOS allows you to backup or transfer the whole contents from iPhone, iPad or iPod to Mac. Main features: - Transfer music, videos, photos, and albums to your Mac for backup.
- If you have an Apple Watch and you got a new iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch from your previous iPhone before you set up your new device. Unpairing automatically backs up your Apple Watch so you can restore it after you pair with a new iPhone.
- Make sure that you have a backup of your device.
- Have your Apple ID and password ready.
- Transfer your SIM card. If your new device needs a different SIM card than what you have, or an eSIM, contact your carrier.
Select a method
Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad that's already running iOS 11 or later to automatically set up a new device.
iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device's iCloud backup.
iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.
- Backup apps from iPad to Mac or iTunes on your Mac
- Manage app documents by adding, saving and deleting
- All iOS version supported, e.g. iOS 4.2, iOS 4.3, iOS 6
- Support all iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPhone 5
Ipad Transfer For Mac
Are you looking for an iPad app management tool for your Mac? MediAvatar iPad Apps Transfer for Mac will definitely be the perfect one for you to manage your iPad apps. MediAvatar iPad Apps Transfer for Mac supports transferring apps between iPad and Mac. With it, you can also copy apps from iPad to iTunes, back up iPad apps to Mac, delete or move the apps back to iPad. With MediAvatar iPad Apps Transfer for Mac, it also becomes easy to add, save and delete the app documents for iPad apps.
Transfer Files Mac To Ipad
Best Ipad File Transfer For Mac
Output Device(s) & File Format(s) Support
Output Devices Supported:
iPad Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi+3G, iPad 16GB, iPad 32GB, iPad 64GB, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPhone 5