This is what we offer you here, the free open-source alternative that is thought to be the new OpenOffice. LibreOffice includes a spreadsheet creator, text edition tool, presentation creator, graphic editor, formula creator, and a database creation tool. In short, it offers (for free) exactly what Microsoft Office offers for. I am not able to start LibreOffice 5.1.3 on a MacBook Pro (mid 2012) with OSX Yosemite 10.10.5. When the Verifying 'LibreOffice' progress bar gets to the end, CoreServicesUIAgent jumps to 100% cpu and stays there until I force quit it. I have tried leaving it in this state for several minutes, but nothing seems to change. The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1. Hardware Requirements ¶ CPU: Intel Processor. LibreOffice vs OpenOffice; Templates & Extensions; Who uses LibreOffice? Screenshots; Download. Download LibreOffice; Business users: click here; LibreOffice for Android and iOS; App Stores and Chromebooks; Release Notes; Development versions; Portable versions; LibreOffice as Flatpak; LibreOffice as Snap; LibreOffice as AppImage; LibreOffice.
First check the system requirements before installing LibreOffice on macOS.
Libreoffice For Mac Os X
- Download the .DMG file from the download page.
- Open the .DMG file by double-clicking on it.
- An installation window appears: drag and drop the LibreOffice icon onto the Applications icon in the same window. You may be required to enter your administrator password.
- The files are copied over and a progress bar shows when the installation is complete.
- If needed, you may now download and install the language pack(s) of your choice and built-in help by downloading the .DMG file of your choice. The installers for these are launched from inside their .DMG files.
Libre Office Free Windows 10 64 Bit
The current Apache OpenOffice supports Apple OS X version10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite),10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra),10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina).
The last OpenOffice version supporting Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger),10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) is OpenOffice 4.0.1.
- CPU: Intel Processor
- Memory: Minimum 512 Mbytes RAM.
- Storage: At least 400 Mbytes available disk space for a default install via download.
- Graphics: 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with 16.7 million colours.
- Click here to download
- Click here to get install instructions for OpenOffice on macOS
- Click here to get help and support in the Community Support Forums