Install Windows on your Mac
Boot Camp is a utility that comes with your Mac and lets you switch between macOS and Windows. Download your copy of Windows 10, then let Boot Camp Assistant walk you through the installation steps.
- CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers.
- Tip: The 64-bit version is installed by default unless Office detects you already have a 32-bit version of Office (or a stand-alone Office app such as Project or Visio) installed.In this case, the 32-bit version of Office will be installed instead. To change from a 32-bit version to a 64-bit version or vice versa, you need to uninstall Office first (including any stand-alone Office apps you.
- Software for Windows. Acronis True Image WD Edition Software 2020. Data Lifeguard Diagnostic for Windows. GoodSync for WD. Install WD Discovery for Windows. Western Digital Dashboard. Software for Mac GoodSync for WD. Install WD Discovery for Mac. WD Drive Utilities for Mac. WD Security for Mac. Product Firmware Product.
Browse and download over 100 of the best PC and Mac programs. Award-winning video, audio, business, utility, or graphics software. Download Free for PC and Mac. Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-Bit) Free VIEW →. Get the latest updates for Office 2010 and improve your document management system.
Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers for Windows on Mac models that use AMD graphics.
Free Apple Programs DownloadUpdate AMD graphics drivers for Windows
Use your Apple keyboard in Windows
You can use an Apple keyboard or a keyboard designed for Microsoft Windows with your Mac. Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.Learn more about keyboards and Boot Camp
Have a question? Ask everyone.
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer.Ask now
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
Mac software download, free
Best Freeware For Mac
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Office Software For Mac Computer
Mac Software For Pc
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.