Convert WebM to MP4 with VLC Media Player
To convert WEBM to MP4in VLC media player, you need to do the followings:
Mp4 To Webm For Mac Windows 10
WebM for Quicktime is a video component which provides WebM support on the Mac platform. WebM is an open, royalty-free, media file format designed for the Web. WebM defines the file container structure, video, and audio formats. Click on the drop-down arrow on the left-hand side of the program next to the words 'Output Format' to view the list of available video file formats. To convert your WEBM files to MP4 files, simply select the option from this list that says, 'MP4.' All conversions performed will now be to the MP4 video file format. A beautiful, simple way to convert almost any video to MP4, WebM (vp8), Ogg Theora, or for Android, iPhone, and iPad. Batch conversion, custom sizing, and more! 100% Free and open-source. Download Download Download. Mac Version 3.0 - Linux Source or Download for Windows.
Convert Mp4 To Webm Mac Online
- Step 1. Download and install VLC on your Windows/Mac.
- Step 2. Click Media on the top, select Convert/Save or you can use hotkey combination CTRL + R to directly enter into another window called Open Media.
- Step 3. Click the Add button to select a file that you want to convert and then click Open.
- Step 4. Click Convert/Save button and enter into Convert window. Select WEBM as the target file format.
- Step 5. Hit Browse and select a destination file name where the target file is saved. Then give a name to the new file and Save it.
- Step 6. Press on the Start to begin the conversion and few minutes later, your newly media file in MP4 will be saved to your computer.