- PDFelement for Mac: The Best PDF Compressor Software for Mac. A highly capable PDF editor that.
- Download Soda PDF Desktop Download for Desktop Get started with the best PDF software application today. Soda PDF isn’t just a PDF reader or PDF viewer. We’re a popular Acrobat alternative and professional editor in the PDF software industry. With excellent editing tools and a standard user interface, Soda PDF provides users the ability to.
- One of the best alternatives to Adobe Acrobat is PDFelement. It helps you maximize.
- The Best Free PDF Software app downloads for Mac: Adobe Acrobat DC Pro PDF OCR X Community Edition PDF Expert DiffPDF PDF Editor PDF Nomad Doxillion F.
- Pdf Converter For Mac Download
- Pdf For Mac Download Free
- Free Pdf Editor For Mac
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download Mac
- Download Adobe Pdf For Mac
Aug 18,2020 • Filed to: PDF Tips
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for Mac is the industry standard for viewing, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. It's the only PDF viewer available., which is able to open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Digital work has increased tenfold in the recent decade. This has brought in a massive surge of documents in various formats, one of which is known as PDF. This is the most widely used format as it does not allow any form of editing. There are various pieces of software that can be used to convert documents to PDF. Here are top 5 free PDF printers for Mac that can be used to print PDF.
Top 5 Free PDF Printers for Mac
#1: PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is a highly recommended PDF printer for Mac. It helps you to print other file formats to PDF. And it also works as a virtual PDF printer, allowing you to print PDF at your desired printing parameter. You can also get multiple tools to edit your PDF files.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Go to the top of toolbar, click 'File' and select 'Print', you can freely print PDF files. Moreover, this PDF printer provides you several options that you can choose specific pages, decide page size and the orientation of PDF files.
- Create PDF from other formats including existing PDF files and images.
- Convert PDF to Word, images, ePUB, Text and other formats.
- Edit PDF texts, images, pages, links and more elements.
- Useful form function to fill and create PDF form and extract form data.
- Easily optimize, share and print PDF files.
#2: Apple's Preview
Apple's preview is one of the best PDF printers which allows easy and convenient viewing and editing of PDF files and images. With this app, you can easily read PDF files and view images that may come in a variety of formats like JPEG, TIFF and PNG. Apple's preview comes with the additional editing features which enable you to alter the size of the image, crop it and annotate it.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: You can free print to PDF file by clicking on 'View' > 'Customize Toolbar' and then clicking on 'Print' option.
- You can create a signature with this app. You can view your photos using a photo slide show.
- At times the app may get stuck and may stop functioning.
#3: iPubsoft PDF Creator
iPubsoft PDF creator is a very useful macOS PDF printer. It allows you to print PDF files immediately. Now creating PDF files with the help of iPubsoft PDF creator from text and image file including JPG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, BMP and word DOCX is just a few buttons away.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Just click the tab of 'PDF' and choose 'Save as PDF'. Select a folder to save the converted PDF files on your Mac and give the file a new name. Click 'Save' to begin the conversion.
- iPubsoft installer is scanned and checked for viruses, so it is absolutely secure to download and use.
- It requires a PDF viewer in the system to view files which is an additional overhead of this software.
#4: Adobe Acrobat Pro
Adobe Acrobat Pro is a professional PDF printer for Mac with the aid of which you can save your documents in the PDF format. It is also a PDF writer for Mac and Windows and it comes in a variety of basic features like different fonts, bullets, highlighted text and tables. PDFs are always easier to store and work with. Unlike paper printouts, you can send away PDF documents to anyone you want for review and comments and get them all in one place. And it helps you to protect them, PDFs are more secure than paper, too.
How to Print to PDF on Mac: Go ahead and open the file that you wish to print using the Adobe Acrobat Pro. Now click on the 'File' menu. A dialogue box opens. Select the 'Print' command. Your file will be printed easily.
Pdf Converter For Mac Download
- Professional features allow you print to PDF files easily.
- PDF printer free download, but need pay for some functions.
#5: CutePDF Writer
Pdf For Mac Download Free
CutePDF Writer is a free PDF converter and editor developed by Acro Software. It also acts as a virtual printer and is installed as a ‘printer subsystem’ which enables any printable Windows application to convert into a professional PDF file within no time. Installation takes minutes and is configured automatically in the Printers folder, named as CutePDF Writer. It is extremely simple to use without a complicated control panel, unlike the Professional version.
Free Pdf Editor For Mac
How to Print to PDF: Open the file you want to convert. Select the Print option from the File drop-down menu. A dialogue box opens, select CutePDF Writer from the drop-down Printer Names list. Set the printer functions according to your requirement. Lastly, click on OK.
Adobe Acrobat Reader Free Download Mac
- The software is 100% free for commercial as well as non-commercial uses! No ad ware & malware.
Download Adobe Pdf For Mac
- The software requires PS2PDF converter. Ghostscript is the recommended interpreter.