Pixelmator Mac Os 10.11
|Developer(s)||Pixelmator Team Ltd. & Apple Inc.|
|Initial release||September 25, 2007; 13 years ago|
|Operating system||macOS & iOS|
|Type||Raster graphics editor|
Pixelmator is a graphic editor developed for macOS by Lithuanian brothers Saulius and Aidas Dailide, and built upon a combination of open-source and macOS technologies. Pixelmator features selection, painting, retouching, navigation, and color correction tools; as well as layers-based image editing, GPU-powered image processing, color management, automation, and a transparent head-up display user interface for work with images. Pixelmator uses Core Image and OpenGL technologies that use the Mac's video card for image processing.
Pixelmator was the first commercial image editor to fully support the WebP image format on Mac.
9 Comments on Pixelmator Pro for Mac OS Giveaway Worth $39.99 Each This is a major update to the award-winning Mac image editor designed to make powerful. Pixelmator is an image editor for Mac OS X that allows you to create, edit, and enhance your images. Interface designed for work with images, layers-based image editing, use over 20 tools for. Pixelmator is an image editor for Mac OS X that allows you to create, edit, and enhance your images. Programs for query ″pixelmator for mac 10.5″ MacFonts Holiday Fonts. Pixelmator for PC and Mac. Written by Pixelmator Team. Category: Graphics & Design; Release date: 2019-11-14; Licence: $29.99; Software version: 3.9; File size: 107.17 MB; Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.13.
- Uses technologies like Core Image and Automator.
- Based on ImageMagick.
- Photoshop images with layers are supported as well as other popular still image file formats.
- Uses layers-based editing.
- Over 40 tools for selecting, cropping, painting, retouching, typing, measuring and navigation.
- Shape tools.
- 16 color correction tools and over 50 filters.
- Integrates with macOS and applications such as Photos and Aperture.
- Pictures can be taken with a FaceTime camera from within the app.
- Quick file conversion can be done with the help of Automator actions.
- macOS ColorSync and ColorSync profiles are supported.
- Support for Mac OS X Lion features such as versions, auto save, and full screen mode.
- Compatibility with MacOS Catalina, including support for Sidecar (a dual-screen tool for iPad users) and Apple Pencil as of version 1.5 (released October 10, 2019).
Pixelmator Mac Os Mojave
Pixelmator for Mac
|Version||Codename||Release date||Significant changes||Notes||Citations|
|1.0||Firestarter||September 25, 2007||Pixelmator 1.0 was released at a price of $59 (US). A closed beta was earlier released on August 16, 2007.|||
|1.1||Kitten||December 6, 2007|||
|1.2||Draftsman||May 12, 2008||Includes some often requested features, like the Curve tool, Polygonal, Lasso Tool, Rulers, Guides and the ability to display an alignment grid.|||
|1.3||Tempo||November 4, 2008||More stability and improvements for working with large images. New features include click-and-drag for adjusting the tolerance of the Magic Wand, Paint bucket and the new Magic Eraser tool on the fly. Renewed the Hue and Saturation, Replace Color and Colorize palettes. Better Stroking capabilities with live preview were added. Besides the previously available English and German languages, it added French and Spanish.|||
|1.4||Sprinkle||February 23, 2009||This version introduced a new painting engine and the possibility for more advanced brush creation. Support for importing Photoshop brushes is also included. A new cloud generation filter made its way into Pixelmator in 1.4, and a noise filter in 1.4.1.|||
|1.5||Spider||September 8, 2009||New features include the ability to save for web, send to Mail/iPhoto, trimming, info labels and Italian language support, released less than two weeks prior to this update.|
Version 1.5.1 brought bug fixes and Brush Collections.
|1.6||Nucleus||July 13, 2010||Introduces layer groups and integration with OS X's Image Capture app for importing images from cameras and scanners. Older OS X versions are no longer supported.|
1.6.1 (released on September 28), introduces features such as an improved photo browser and a revamped stroke feature. 1.6.2 (released on October 6, 2010), introduces support for the image format WebP.
|2.0||Chameleon||October 27, 2011||Improved support for Mac OS X Lion features like Auto Save and Versions.|||
|2.1||Cherry||August 9, 2012|||
|2.2||Blueberry||May 8, 2013||More than 100 new features and improvements.|||
|3.0||FX||October 22, 2013||Supports the OS X's technologies App Nap and Compressed Memory. Pixelmator is more responsive and power efficient.|||
|3.1||Marble||January 21, 2014||This version uses the most out of the dual workstation-class GPUs built into the new Mac Pro.|||
|3.2||Sandstone||May 22, 2014||The new Repair tool is also more memory efficient. Other improvements, UI enhancements, and stability and reliability fixes.|
3.2.1 makes the switch to the OpenGL Core Profile and resolves some previous bugs.
|3.3||Limestone||November 6, 2014||Improvements and fixes to stability and reliability.|
3.3.1 adds the ability to pinch to zoom in a document window and to scroll through shapes, gradients, and styles within their respective palettes.
|3.4||Twist||October 15, 2015||Bug fixes.|
|3.5||Canyon||May 26, 2016||Tutorial page on website.|||
|3.6||Cordillera||November 15, 2016|||
|3.7||Mount Whitney||October 6, 2017|||
|3.8||Phoenix||November 30, 2018|||
|3.9||Classic||November 13, 2019|||
- ^'Pixelmator Updates and Release Notes'. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- ^'Pixelmator for iOS Updates and Release Notes'. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- ^Sons, Wiley & Sons John Wiley &; Vegh, Aaron (February 25, 2010). Web Development with the Mac. John Wiley and Sons. pp. 217–. ISBN978-0-470-76791-7. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- ^Hutsko, Joe (December 14, 2009). Macs All-in-One For Dummies. For Dummies. pp. 273–. ISBN978-0-470-53798-5. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- ^Biedny, David (July 2008). 'Lackluster Image Editor'. Mac Life. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- ^Chartier, David (October 4, 2010). 'Pixelmator to add support for Google's WebP image format'. Macworld. Retrieved June 9, 2011.
- ^'Pixelmator 1.6.2 Adds WebP Support'. Pixelmator. October 6, 2010. Archived from the original on October 9, 2010.
- ^Mayo, Benjamin (October 10, 2019). 'Pixelmator Pro adds rich support for Sidecar in macOS Catalina, the new Mac Pro, and adds a new Denoise tool'. 9to5Mac. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Releases Pixelmator'. Pixelmator. September 25, 2007. Archived from the original on October 10, 2007.
- ^'Pixelmator Development Update'. Pixelmator. July 20, 2007. Archived from the original on October 17, 2007.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Releases Pixelmator 1.1 Kitten'. Pixelmator. December 6, 2007.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Releases Pixelmator 1.2 Draftsman'. Pixelmator. May 12, 2008. Archived from the original on October 2, 2011.
- ^'New Goodies in 1.3 Tempo'. Pixelmator. November 4, 2008. Archived from the original on October 2, 2011.
- ^'Pixelmator 1.4 Sprinkle Goodies'. Pixelmator. February 23, 2009.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Releases Pixelmator 1.5 Spider'. Pixelmator. September 8, 2009. Archived from the original on October 2, 2011.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Releases Pixelmator 1.6 Nucleus'. Pixelmator. July 13, 2010. Archived from the original on October 2, 2011.
- ^'Pixelmator 2.0 Launches on Mac App Store'. Pixelmator. October 27, 2011. Archived from the original on December 11, 2011.
- ^'Pixelmator Adds Support for OS X Mountain Lion'. Pixelmator. August 9, 2012.
- ^'Vintage Effect in Pixelmator 2.1 Cherry'. Pixelmator. July 18, 2012.
- ^'Pixelmator 2.2 Is Available Today from the Mac App Store'. Pixelmator. May 8, 2013.
- ^'Pixelmator Team Unveils Pixelmator 3.0 FX'. Pixelmator. October 22, 2013.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.1 Marble Fully Optimized for New Mac Pro'. Pixelmator. January 23, 2014.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.2 Sandstone Is Now Available on the Mac App Store'. Pixelmator. May 22, 2014.
- ^Team, Pixelmator. 'Pixelmator 3.3 Limestone Out Now - Pixelmator Blog'. www.pixelmator.com. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- ^Team, Pixelmator. 'New Pixelmator for Mac and iPad Updates - Pixelmator Blog'. www.pixelmator.com. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.5 Canyon is Out'. Pixelmator. May 26, 2016.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.6 Cordillera'. Pixelmator. November 15, 2016.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.7 Mount'. Pixelmator. October 6, 2017.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.8 Mount'. Pixelmator. November 30, 2018.
- ^'Pixelmator 3.9 Classic'. Pixelmator. November 13, 2019.
Pixelmator For Mac Free
- Official website