This software utility includes several functions for use with the AXS Memory Card Reader (AXS-CR1 and AXS-AR1) including:
- Sony Usb Drivers For Mac
- Sony Drivers For Mac
- Sony Drivers For Mac Os
- Sony Update Driver
- Sony Software For Mac
- Sony Support & Drivers Downloads
- Sony Xperia Software For Mac
Mac OS X 10.6 Note: Mac OS X 10.6.8 is not recommended. A restart message appears when inserting an XQD memory card on a computer upgraded to Mac OS X 10.6.8. A restart message appears when inserting an XQD memory card on a computer upgraded to Mac OS X 10.6.8. Notice to customers using PlayMemories Home, Action Cam Movie Creator, MVR Studio and Sony Raw Driver. IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: VAIO Care Premium Tools Service Ending September 2020. End of support notification for products using the Windows 7 operating system. Security Update Program for. Click the General tab. If an Allow button is displayed by a message about blocking Sony Corporation system software, click Allow. If an Allow button is not displayed in the General tab, skip this step and go to the next step. Sony drivers free download - Drivers For Free, Sony Monitor Driver, Sony Ericsson W700 Driver, and many more programs. Enter to Search. My Profile Logout. CNET News Best Apps.
- Displaying the status of an AXS-CR1 and AXS-AR1 drive and AXS Memory Card
- Fully formatting an AXS Memory Card
- Saving AXS-R5 firmware data onto an AXS Memory Card (for firmware update)
- Retrieving log data from an AXS Memory Card
- Updating the Firmware of AXS Memory Card
- Recovering the corrupted Clip-file of AXS Memory Card and PC
AXSM Drive Utility updated on Mar. 31, 2020
Select the following components to download:
AXSM Drive UtilityAXSM Drive UtilityRelease NotesRelease NotesRelease NotesRelease Notes
AXSM Drive Utility 2.3.0 Update
- Support for 64bit MacOS 10.14 Catalina
- Support for new SxS PRO X memory cards (AXS-AR1 only) and updating new Firmware for AXS-AR1
- Support the following formats in Clip Recovery
- X-OCN XT format
- 47.95p project frame rate
- New 4K/5.7K/6K imager modes
AXSM Drive Utility 2.2.0 Update
- Support for 64bit MacOS Mojave 10.14.
- Support for New AXS Memory Card (AXSM-A512S48, AXSM-A1TS48).
- Fixed the problem that 4K-RAW and 4K X-OCN-LT and ST Clip can not be repaired.
AXSM Drive Utility 2.1.0 Update
- Formatting an SxS Memory Card inserted to the AXS-AR1*.
- Displaying information of an SxS Memory Card inserted to the AXS-AR1*.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 is supported.
* The SxS UDF Driver needs to be installed when using an SxS Memory Card function by AXS-AR1. Please download it and install it to your Mac.
AXSM Drive Utility 2.0.0 Update
- Added support for AXS-AR1, new Thunderbolt2 reader
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11 and mac OS Sierra 10.12 are supported
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.1 Update
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite is supported
AXSM Drive Utility 1.3.0 Update
- Mac OS X 10.9 is supported
- AXS Memory 'A-Version' Card is supported
Sony Usb Drivers For Mac
- 'Recovering Clip' function is available for the corrupted Clip-files created on AXS-R5 firmware version 2.00 and later.
- If an older version of AXSM Drive Utility is installed on Windows PC, please uninstall, restart the PC and then install the new version.
- When using an AXS-CR1 Memory Card Reader with a PC running the Windows 7® Operating System, it is recommended to install the Windows 7 update program released by Microsoft®. Using AXSM Drive Utility Version 1.1 or later and a fully updated version of Windows 7 in combination, data transfer speed from the AXS-CR1 is improved.
For details, refer to the Release Notes.
Sony Drivers For Mac
SupportClick here for technical support on this product.
- PDW-HR1, PDBK-MK1
Read and write MXF files on SxS memory card formatted in UDF mode
- Windows 7 (64bit/32bit) Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 8 (64bit/32bit) or later
- Windows 8.1 (64bit/32bit) or later
- Windows 10
Sony Drivers For Mac Os
Sony Update Driver
- macOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 or later
- macOS Mojave 10.14 or later
- macOS Catalina 10.15 or later
Sony Software For Mac
- SxS Device Driver
Another driver, SxS Device Driver needs to be installed for using ExpressCard slot built in a laptop PC / Mac. Please load SxS Device Driver first and SxS UDF Driver second.
If an older version of SxS UDF Driver is installed on a Windows PC, please uninstall, restart the PC and then install the new version.
If starting up Windows OS or macOS while inserting SxS card with UDF formatted, the card may not be mounted correctly. In that case, please start up without SxS card inserted and then insert the card.
When you install the XDCAM Software in Windows 8.1, please check 'Run this program in compatibility mode' and select 'Windows 7' manually before installing.
Sony Support & Drivers Downloads
Sony Xperia Software For Mac
Need an additional feature, encounter a problem, or have general feedback?