What is happening with 32-bit Mac apps? Apple is dropping support for 32-bit Mac applications in October with their release of macOS Catalina 10.15. See their support article here. Can I keep playing my Mac games that I purchased that are 32-bit? You will still have access to your 32-bit Mac games in your Steam Library. Steam will no longer support SteamVR on macOS.The Verge reports: Steam introduced SteamVR for Apple computers way back in the mists of time - 2017's Worldwide Developers Conference. As The Verge wrote then: 'Valve has been working with Apple on this since last summer, which shows a high level of technical and business confidence in Apple's VR efforts.' Steam for Mac came out and I succumbed to the hype. Then it crashed my system, broke my color settings, slowed my startup, and I STILL didnt play the game.
As featured in:
Instantly access to your favorite games
We have thousands of games from Action to Indie and everything in-between. Enjoy exclusive deals, automatic game updates and other great perks.
Join the Steam Community
Meet new people, join game groups, form clans, chat in-game and more! With over 100 million potential friends (or enemies), the fun never stops.
Create and Share Content
Gift your friends, trade items, and even create new content for games in the Steam Workshop. Help shape the future of your favorite games.
Automatic game updates
Hunting for patches and downloading from unorganized web sites is so twentieth-century. On Steam, your games stay up-to-date by themselves. No hassles.
Whether you’re on a PC, Mac, Linux box, mobile device, or even your television, you can enjoy the benefits of Steam. Take the fun with you.
Available on PC, Mac, and Linux
Steam For Mac 64
We offer a catalog of PC, Mac, and Linux games, many of which support Steam Play so you can buy once and play anywhere, and Cross-Platform Multiplayer so you can play with all your friends, no matter where they log in
Steam For Mac Fall Guys
- Fixed remote code exploit in Chromium Embedded Framework freetype library (CVE-2020-15999)
Remote Play Together
- Fixed inviting more than one player to a game
- Improved support for games using Windows raw input APIs
- Unity games using the Rewired plugin should upgrade to the latest release, version 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed Proton 5.13 on systems that do not define XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (steam-runtime#284)
- Fixed Proton 5.13 'Force Exit'
- Fixed Proton 5.13 sub-dependencies download bug happening on first install
- soldier runtime 0.20201022.0:
- Fixed libtheora performance problem (misconfiguration)
- libcapsule: fixed start failures caused by leftover NVIDIA driver pieces (steam-runtime#282 steam-runtime#275)
- steam-runtime-tools: pick the correct DISPLAY and XAUTHORITY, fixes Gnome+Wayland and related problems (steam-runtime#283)
- scout runtime 0.20201022.1
- Fix videos failing to switch to fullscreen on Windows after a monitor connection/disconnection
- Fix Steam overlay causing crash at startup of certain OpenGL games
Mac Steam Download
- Fixed bug causing SteamNetworkingMessages() to always return NULL
- Fix bug causing some Windows laptops to fail to connect with certificate errors.
Recent Steam Client news
- PC gamers won't sacrifice exclusives by grabbing a PS5
Steam For Mac Download
- 141 votesUplay is Ubisoft's PC games portal, where you can find all their games.
- 265 votesDownload Origin to play anywhere, challenge friends, explore exciting new games, and stay connected to the Origin community.
- 225 votesBlizzard Battle.net is an Internet-based online gaming, social networking, digital distribution, and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment.