Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating systems, and many applications, our experts understand how everything works together and can help resolve most issues in a single conversation.
- Logitech C920 Pro. Best Webcam for Most People. Resolution: 1080p FPS: 30 Built-in Mic: Stereo.
- Download the latest version of ManyCam for Mac. Spice up videochat sessions with this stunning application. Here you are a really interesting free application.
Enjoy 3 years of peace of mind when you buy AppleCare+ for Mac.
Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2
A quick and simple webserver in Mac OS X. Mac os x webserver. To start a simple webserver on Mac OS X simply start terminal, go to the directory you want to start the webserver from (which will be the document root) and use the following command: python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8080.
One stop for support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone
- Global repair coverage1
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site3
- Mail-in repair for portable computers3: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair3: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world.
Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax1
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote, and pro apps such as Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
How to buy
- Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
- Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
- Online (requires you to verify your serial number)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
- By calling 800-275-2273
Web Many For Macs
AppleCare+ available for:
- MacBook Air
- 13” MacBook Pro
- 15” MacBook Pro
- 16” MacBook Pro
Web Many For Macronutrients
For Mac computers running macOS Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of macOS Server. For advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support. See AppleCare+ Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Get support now by phone or chat,
set up a repair, and more.
Web Many For Macbook Pro
Call Apple Support at 1-800-APLCARE.Contact Apple Support
Get support for all of yourGet the Apple Support app
Apple devices in one app.
Is your Mac up to date with the latest version of the Mac operating system (macOS or OS X)? Is it using the version required by some other product that you want to use with your Mac? Which versions are earlier (older) or later (newer, more recent)? To find out, learn which version is installed now.
If your macOS isn't up to date, you may be able to update to a later version.
Which macOS version is installed?
From the Apple menu in the corner of your screen, choose About This Mac. You should see the macOS name, such as macOS Mojave, followed by its version number. If you need to know the build number as well, click the version number to see it.
This example shows macOS Catalina version 10.15 build 19A583.
Which macOS version is the latest?
These are all Mac operating systems, starting with the most recent. When a major new macOS is released, it gets a new name, such as macOS Catalina. As updates that change the macOS version number become available, this article is updated to show the latest version of that macOS.
If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps that are installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos.
Web Many For Macbook Air
|macOS High Sierra||10.13.6|
|OS X El Capitan||10.11.6|
|OS X Yosemite||10.10.5|
|OS X Mavericks||10.9.5|
|OS X Mountain Lion||10.8.5|
|OS X Lion||10.7.5|
|Mac OS X Snow Leopard||10.6.8|
|Mac OS X Leopard||10.5.8|
|Mac OS X Tiger||10.4.11|
|Mac OS X Panther||10.3.9|
|Mac OS X Jaguar||10.2.8|
|Mac OS X Puma||10.1.5|
|Mac OS X Cheetah||10.0.4|