Microsoft Word for Mac. Word for Mac is now available. It’s not a free word processor for Mac users, of course, but it’s worth mentioning. So, if you do happen to be an MS Word lover, you can subscribe to Office 365 for a low monthly fee of $9.99 month. Reviewers are raving that MS Word for Mac looks and acts like MS Word for the PC. Download Free Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac Full Version. If you looking on the internet an Microsoft Word for Mac So, you come to the right place now a day shares with you an amazing application its most popular and used the able product for Microsoft word for Mac full version Design for documents formatting tools, you can write a document and edit online shares and save online Web browser.
2020-09-11 17:48:19 • Filed to: Top List of PDF Software • Proven solutions
The 'best PDF to Word converter for Mac' must meet certain strict requirements in order to qualify for that prestigious title. Not only should it be a highly accurate tool with advanced functions like OCR to recognize text that is image-based, but it should offer additional features to handle PDF workflows. Of course, it also has to sport a slick Mac interface so it doesn't contrast with Mac App Store applications in terms of design and functionality. After extensive research on the Mac PDF tools available today, both offline and online, we've arrived at a list of Top 10 PDF to Word Converter for Mac applications. Let's get straight down to it.
- Part 1: Top 5 PDF to Word Converter for Mac Offline
- Part 2: Top 5 Free PDF to Word Converter for Mac Online
- Part 3: How Convert PDF to Word Mac Free Online
Top 5 PDF to Word Converter for Mac
PDFelement is widely used by professionals in multiple industries such as architects, designers, writers, developers, HR executives, accountants, and many more. In fact, PDFelement is useful for any scenario where documents are processed and PDF is the primary vehicle to disseminate written information.
Ms Word 2011 For Mac Free Download
The features of PDFelement cover everything you need to manage PDF document workflows. The editing tools are comprehensive, allowing users to add, modify, and fully control elements like text, images, hyperlinks, annotations, headers, footers, page numbering, watermarks, embedded media, etc. Creating PDF from other file types is a breeze and conversion from PDF to other formats is fast and accurate. It boasts a full suite of protection tools like file encryptions, applying restrictions, watermarking, redaction, etc. You also get access to advanced form creation, form filling, and form conversion tools, and it's very simple to add a legally valid digital signature in seconds. The user interface is one of the best things about the software and makes it user-friendly and easy to navigate.
- Easy-to-understand tools for editing, conversion, creation, protection, forms, annotations, etc.
- Convenient layout for optimal user experience - zero learning curve.
- Comprehensive tools for document management, including file optimization, page management, printing, sharing, cloud integration, etc.
- Affordable alternative to Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac
- Also available for Windows, iOS, and Android computers, smartphones, and other devices.
- Watermarks are applied to free trial version when editing or converting.
2. Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac
Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac is one of the most widely used enterprise PDF applications. It offers a slew of features for document management, including creation, editing, conversion, security, optimization, signing, etc. One of the best features of Acrobat DC is that the tools have been added over years of experience and customer feedback, which means you'll find everything you need to handle a PDF document. The downside is that these tools have been added without any significant changes to the main interface. That's why many users still find it cluttered and a little confusing, especially those using it for the first time.
- Fully-loaded PDF editor with a wide range of functionality.
- Powerful conversion engine and backend utilities.
- The most widely used PDF platform in the business world.
- Very expensive for small businesses and entrepreneurs just starting out.
- A complex interface that's not very user-friendly, especially for first-timers.
PDFpenPro is a great PDF to Word converter for Mac that packs a lot of additional features, not only for file conversion but also advanced features like PDF editing, OCR, interactive form creation, digital signatures, etc. The app is not as popular as the ones we've covered so far, but users call it a 'workhorse' and a 'clean installing application', among other things. The only major complaint that users have is that updates are too frequent and none of the significant ones are free. Other than that, PDFpen and PDFpenPro are robust PDF utilities for converting, editing, and other PDF functions.
- Capable of handling batch PDF processes.
- Slightly more affordable than Acrobat DC.
- macOS-focused application, hence more in line with other Mac apps.
Microsoft Word 2011 Mac Free Product Key
- Too many updates.
- Problems with form creation have been reported.
- Not the best in terms of design UI and UX.
4. Foxit PhantomPDF Mac
PhantomPDF for Mac from Foxit is essentially a full-bodied PDF editor with a great PDF to Word converter Mac function. It allows users to edit PDFs, secure them with encryption, sign documents, manage forms, add background elements, annotate files, perform OCR, and do other tasks. The tools are easy to access and the layout is uncluttered, which is suitable for a Mac interface. The big downside is that PDF creation and conversion options are limited in terms of the number of different file types supported.
- Basic and advanced PDF tools.
- The clean interface makes navigation easy.
- Slightly on the expensive side.
- Lacks PDF to EPUB conversion.
- OCR is not very accurate.
5. Kofax Power PDF for Mac
The newly named Kofax carries the same 'Power' name and is essentially the same product but rebranded from the older Nuance. A little on the expensive side of the line, Kofax Power PDF for Mac offers a considerable collection of tools and features. The file compression engine isn't as powerful or accurate as the other PDF editors we've covered, but you do get batch processing in the Standard version for Mac. The PDF to Word conversion is fairly reliable but it doesn't have the leverage of OCR that PDFelement or Adobe Acrobat DC for Mac offers.
- Quick and easy editing features.
- Robust tool for adding digital signatures.
- A great tool for creating PDF from multiple files.
- Pricing is a little high for individual use.
- PDF compression is not too good.
Top 5 Free PDF to Word Converter for Mac
1. Google Docs
Google Docs is one of the most commonly used online word processors in the world. It also offers file export options that include PDF to Word, Excel, and several other formats. The conversion from PDF to Word is quite accurate in terms of preserving the layout of the original; however, that's not the case with complex documents with various types of content. One big advantage is that it is free with your Google account and can be upgraded to a higher capacity once you hit the 15GB free cap, which is quite generous for personal use.
- Instantly download PDF as Word by exporting the file.
- Upload the converted file again to access from anywhere.
- Familiar interface for most users of the G Suite application.
- The exported Word files aren't available online unless they're re-uploaded to Drive.
- Complex PDF layouts often come out garbled or misaligned, forcing you to waste precious time repairing the document.
HiPDF is an online extension of Wondershare's PDF suite of tools. Each PDF function has a dedicated web page and the site itself covers dozens of capabilities that are categorized into Convert (to and from PDF), PDF Tools, and Image Tools. The PDF tools include editing, compression, unlocking, merging, splitting, cropping, rotating, protecting, page deletion, page rearranging, redaction, eSigning, image extraction, and text replacement. The conversion tools include not just the PDF to Word Converter for Mac, Windows, and Linux, but also PDF to several other formats such as Excel, PPT, image formats, and even obscure file types like Apple Pages and DXF. The backend program is executed on the cloud when converting PDF to Word or utilizing one of the other services, and it's essentially free unless you want to leverage advanced features such as OCR.
- Free PDF to Word conversion and several other PDF actions and tasks.
- Simple interface to make it easy for first-time users.
- Reliable conversion engine that accurately reproduces the original content in other formats.
- Extensive availability of tutorials, guides, and other helpful resources.
- Some limitations for unregistered users.
3. PDF to Word Free (Mac App Store Application)
Being an Apple-approved Mac App Store application, PDF to Word Free is built for Mac and it's clear from the interface that it has been designed with the UI and UX as primary considerations. It allows bulk conversion and supports several languages. You can choose your output as .doc, .docx, or .txt, but the major problem is that it is only free for the first three pages of your PDF doc. That makes its name a little misleading if you don't read the fine print.
- Dedicated app for PDF to Word Mac conversion.
- Apple-approved application.
- Fast and accurate conversion.
- No additional functionality.
- Free version limited to 3 PDF pages per task.
4. Nitro PDF to Word Online Converter
PDF to Word Online Converter is a free web-based service from the makers of the Nitro Productivity Suite, which comprises the desktop PDF editor, Nitro Pro, and the cloud-based service, Nitro Cloud. The major plus point is that the conversion engine used for the online converter is the same one used in Nitro Pro.
- Powerful conversion engine.
- Convenient web interface.
- Fast conversion.
- Limited functionality - no additional features unless you upgrade to premium.
- Conversion limit set to 5 per email address.
5. Doxillion PDF to Word Converter
Doxillion PDF to Word Converter is a great app if you only need the text parts of a PDF to be converted to MS Word, .txt, and other text-based formats. The advantage is that you can now edit the text in the output file without the need for a PDF editor, which can often be expensive.
- Simple and lightweight application for convenient download and installation.
- Supports all text-based formats.
- Batch conversion option available.
- Cannot convert image-based text or scanned PDFs.
- Low ease-of-use rating.
- No PDF editing or other features.
How to Convert PDF to Word Mac Free Online
One of the online PDF to Word converter for Mac services we covered was HiPDF. This web-based utility can convert PDF to Word on Mac free online and only takes a couple of steps to execute the process. The conversion engine works with all types of PDF content, including text, images, hyperlinks, tables, graphical content, footers, headers, watermarks, endnotes, annotations, embedded media, and so on. So, when you convert any PDF to Word on Mac, Windows, or Linux, the layout, alignment, and other attributes of the original content are faithfully rendered in the output Word file.
- 1. Go to the HiPDF PDF to Word conversion page and upload your PDF using the 'Choose File' option or a drag-and-drop action. You can also click one of the cloud storage service icons to import a file directly into the web page.
- 2. Click the 'Convert' button.
- 3. Once the progress bar reaches 100%, click the 'Download' button to save your file to a local folder or a cloud service.
HiPDF is an easy-to-use PDF to DOC converter for Mac and other platforms. All you need is a device that's connected to the Internet and you're good to go. All of the other tools in the Top 10 PDF to Word Converter for Mac applications we've covered today are powerful utilities in their own right. However, your decision should be based on the totality of functions that you expect the tool to perform. In that respect, you're far better off with PDFelement or Acrobat DC because they offer the full spectrum of PDF functions.
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Free Download or Buy PDFelement right now!
Microsoft Word 2011 For Mac Free
Buy PDFelement right now!
Buy PDFelement right now!
Download Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac free standalone setup. The Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac is the most popular tool for creating digital documents, spreadsheets, presentations and much more.
Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Review
Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac is one of the best and most popular applications for creating and managing the documents. Students, Teachers, Presenters, Businessmen and Social Workers can use this program to fulfill their needs related to document management. It offers a solid update to the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the other members of the productivity suite. With the help of MS Words, users can create any type of document with other powerful tools such as the watermark, font size, font style, and table. MS PowerPoint allows users to create the stunning presentation with many animation effects. MS Excel helps users to create spreadsheets and manage other records in easiest way.
Office 2011 for Mac features an enormous number of templates in the Template Galleries for Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. It allows users to choose among great-looking resumes and newsletters, complex photo catalogs, and calendar layouts, which let you fill in your information without the need for extra formatting. In short, Microsoft Office 2011 Mac is a complete suite that has the ability to fulfill the need of all users related to documents under a single platform. You can also Download Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac Free.
Features of Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
- Complete suite for creating and managing the documents
- Attractive, clean and user-friendly interface
- Provides lots of templates for different categories
- Loaded with smart tools for decorating the documents
- Provides latest animations effects for presentations
Free Word Processing For Mac
Technical Details for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
- File Name: MS-Office-2011-v14.0.0.dmg.dmg
- File Size: 910 MB
- Developers: Microsoft
System Requirements for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.10 or later
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor
Word 2011 For Mac Free Download
Download Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Microsoft Office 2011 DMG for Mac. It is a complete offline setup of Microsoft Office 2011 DMG for Mac with the direct download link.