Description: Sony Xperia Companion for PC and Mac lets you update, repair and back up your Sony Xperia Mobile/Tablet device right from your PC/Mac. Install Sony PC Companion on your computer and use it to update and repair your Xperia software, which is. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Xperia™ Transfer Mobile.
|File Name||Sony Xperia Companion|
This is the safest and official device management tool for Xperia devices. It can be used to managing your contact through fixing device issues.You can use it for updating to the latest available android version. Download Xperia Companion. Xperia PC companion supports both Windows and Mac OS X. Xperia Companion is a program created by the Sony company to help Xperia smartphone owners manage their data directly from their Macs. You can use this application to transfer new files from your local drives to your Sony device, back up and restore gadget data, keep your phone's software up-to-date, and so much more. When this option is enabled, the Sony Xperia 1 will behave like a USB key for your LAPTOP. You can actually after that find the Sony Xperia 1 among the removable disks in the workstation on the PC. Connect the Sony Xperia 1 to a Macintosh. The process to connect the Sony Xperia 1 to the Macintosh is slightly different than the 1 for PC.
Sony Xperia Companion for PC and Mac lets you update, repair and back up your Sony Xperia Mobile/Tablet device right from your PC/Mac.
Install Sony PC Companion on your computer and use it to update and repair your Xperia software, which is a quick and easy way to solve any performance issues.
Disclaimer: This file is completely free to use and distribute. All uploaded files and copyrights are properties of their respective owners. Read our DMCA and Copyright Policy.
Xperia Bridge For Mac
Xperia Mac Os
Separate files can also be transferred between your phone and Mac by using “drag and drop” in a file browser. You can also backup and restore your phone content (availability depending on phone model). If you’re new to Sony devices, and your previous phone was an iPhone, you can use Xperia™ Transfer to move your content from the iPhone to your new Sony device.
Xperia Companion For Mac Os 10.6.8
- Mac OS version 10.6 or later
- 1 GHz Intel processor (64 bit processor required for phone software update)
- 512 MB RAM
- 60 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- iTunes 7.0 or later (recommended)
- iPhoto version 08 or later (recommended)
- Java SE 6 required for phone software update
- Download the application to your Macintosh computer. Make a note of which folder you download it to.
- When download is complete, installation may start automatically. If not, locate and double-click the “Sony Bridge for Mac.dmg” file.
- When prompted, drag the Sony Bridge for Mac icon into your Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image. It is not needed once the application is installed.
- Sony Bridge for Mac is now found in your Applications folder. Double-click to start.
- The application will start with the same language settings as your computer. To change language settings, see the computer manual.
- Please read the End-User License Agreement carefully. Click Agree to continue.
- Xperia L
- Xperia SP
- Xperia E
- Xperia ZL
- Xperia Z
- Xperia E dual
- Xperia V
- Xperia J
- Xperia TX
- Xperia T
- Xperia miro
- Xperia tipo dual
- Xperia SL
- Xperia tipo
- Xperia ion HSPA
- Xperia acro S
- Xperia go
- Xperia neo L
- Xperia ion LTE
- Xperia P
- Xperia U
- Xperia sola
- Xperia S
- Live with Walkman
- Xperia pro
- Xperia neo V
- Sony Ericsson txt
- Xperia active
- Xperia arc S
- Xperia ray
- Mix Walkman phone
- Xperia mini
- Sony Ericsson txt pro
- Xperia PLAY
- Xperia neo
- Xperia arc